UGears Plywood Tram on Rails Collectible Mechanical Model
UGears Tram on Rails Model
Hop on this delightful retro streetcar for a ride to remember. UGears Tram on Rails is by far one the most romantic models in our catalog. Inspired by the earliest streetcars and funiculars, like other UGears vehicle models, it features a wind-up rubber band motor. With the rails in level mode watch the Tram clatter to its destination or raise one side of the tracks and watch the gear-driven transmission control the Tram’s gentle descent.
- UGears Tram includes a hidden box to hold secret messages for that special passenger waiting at the next stop.
- The model is propelled by a rubber band engine (tram mode) or can be pulled by gravity (funicular mode) when one end of the rails is tilted up with a special lever.
- Tram’s pantograph functions as a lever which pushes out the wind-up wheel of the rubber band engine.
- Tram size: 6.2 x 2.9 x 5.4 in
- Rail size: 30.2 x 2.1 x 2.8 in
- 154 total parts
- 10-12 hours to assemble